[linux-audio-user] emu10k1 MIDI Efeects

Robert Jonsson robert.jonsson at dataductus.se
Sat Jan 31 11:33:41 EST 2004

Hi Josep,

Sounds great!

A question, do you have a library of effects to load into the live card? You
are making your own perhaps?

There are some free emu10k1 drivers for Windows available here:
www.kxproject.org. I haven't tested them but I've heard that they have lots
of effects bundled. These effects are supposed to be produced with as10k1 and
should thus be compatible with the method you are using.
I don't know if the actual effects are available as files but it might be
worth to check out.

/Robert