[linux-audio-user] Title for new sound-apps page

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Sat Jan 31 17:32:51 EST 2004

So, the user-contributed sound apps listing page needs a title.
Here's all the suggestions I could find in the last thread on this
topic (back in 2002), plus a few more off the top of my head:

        Big Linux Audio Repository -- BLARe
	Audio & Music Apps for Linux (AMAL)
        Linux Audio Festival (LAF)
        Linux Audio Free Totally Encompassing Resources (LAFTER)
        Linux Audio Land  (LAL)
        Linux Audio & Music App List (LAMAL)
        Linux Audio & Music Software Database
        Linux Sound Pavilion
        Linux Sound Roadmap
        Linux Sounds Zoo
        Linux Waves
        Raiders of the Lost Softs
        Software for Linux Audio & Music (SLAM)
	Sound & MIDI Software For Linux*
        The Cyborg Musicians Club
        The List
        The Shaking Warehouse

* an oldie but goodie ;-)

p.s. if you don't like any of the above, I will deny having
made it up ;-)

How bout some more suggestions?

--

Paul Winkler