[linux-audio-user] Thing ~ creative labs Audigy 2 ZS Platinum pro external

thing thing at thing.dyndns.org
Thu Jul 1 03:34:19 EDT 2004

Hi,

I was considering the m-audio stuff, but Im not so sure on its
compatibility in Linux. I did post in here and got few replies. Most of
my searches on google seemed to show poor compatibility and major work
to get going, I dont need or want that. While controlling the clock
might be important to "real" musicians for me, well I dont even know
what it is.....What I do want at this stage is a good recording.

regards

Thing