[linux-audio-user] RE: Re: Note tuning and quantizer in audio files

Alastair Couper kalepa at shaka.com
Wed Jul 7 05:48:04 EDT 2004

RickTaylor wrote:

>  "best" being?

OK, you're right: That which I prefer, of course. ;-) IMHO. De Gustibus,
as always.

It's just that there is an experience that all musicians crave, but for
myself it comes all too rarely. I refer to the magical moment when all
effort vanishes and the flow begins. I sit in amazement watching as my
hands move by some other force than usual. Good stuff happens as a
result, and you hope the record button is pushed. I guess my comments
are based on the fact that I haven't had that experience tweaking a
slider or quantizing a botched passage.