[linux-audio-user] Freeverb (packaged with CMT) and Ardour beta17.1 UPDATE!

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Thu Jul 8 09:25:01 EDT 2004

This is an interesting issue, while it doesn't directly concern me right now,
it's something I'd like to understand better. For those of us who rely on
packages to populate our harddrives, the process of recompiling beyond a
one-shot build is less than trivial. A little more detail in the solution
part of this discussion would really be valuable, as I suspect this is a
thread which may be Googled for by future newbies. A few pointers and
signposts on where to start patching, recompiling and installing binaries
might answer possible FAQs. I'm asking here partly because some of Malcolm's
explanations on other topics have really clued me in, for which thanks is
due :-) ... if you have the spare time / braincell etc...

cheers

tim hall

Last Thursday 08 July 2004 07:46, Mike Rawes was like: