[linux-audio-user] how good are soundfonts and where do I find them?

Emiliano Grilli emiliano.grilli at poste.it
Thu Jul 8 10:50:24 EDT 2004

giovedì, 08 luglio 2004 alle 15:25:39, tim hall ha scritto:
> To this end the soundfonts I use should really be GPL'd or CC'd.

This is a rhodes piano sf2 I made a lot of time ago, and is GPL:

http://www.yeeking.net/audio/rhodes.tar.gz

The soundfont itself is not very well programmed, but the samples are cool,
IMHO... you can try to edit it with smurf/swami and see if can be useful to
you. The same guy that gave me those samples also has samples of a
mellotron, I ask him if they can be used for another GPL soundfont.

Ciao
--
Emiliano Grilli
Linux user #209089