[linux-audio-user] Finale for Linux

Polashek, Matthew Matthew.Polashek at scottforesman.com
Thu Jul 8 14:09:03 EDT 2004

Keep this in confidence.

I had a meeting with John Paulson (President and founder of Finale) the
other day and spoke with him regarding the possibility of producing a Linux
version of Finale now that they have produced an OSX version.  He mentioned
that they had looked at it but decided not to develop a version at this
time.  The fact that his programmers brought the idea up is very exciting
and if we contact them with enough requests I think there is a good
possibility they will make a Linux version.

Matthew Polashek
Associate Editor, Silver Burdett Ginn - Music
Scott Foresman/Pearson Education
299 Jefferson Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0480
Matthew.Polashek at scottforesman.com

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.