[linux-audio-user] Delta 1010LT problems still...Desperate!!

Russell Hanaghan hanaghan at starband.net
Thu Jul 8 15:25:15 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 11:34, RickTaylor at speakeasy.net wrote:
> On 08-Jul-2004 Russell Hanaghan wrote:
> }  On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 10:45, RickTaylor at speakeasy.net wrote:
>
> } >  Got an alternative? {You don't have time to be screwing around.}
> }
> }  Yup! Cyanide! :)  I guess I do in a pinch but it's ugly!!
>
>  The plugin would just mask noise with more noise.
>
>  The bottle {powder?} wouldn't fix your crackle and everyone would just be all
> pissed off at you for not delivering.
>
>  I meant another card.

:)  Yeah I know. I'm getting swamped with too much other stuff! I don't
mean to get lazy and use the LAU as my crutch; I want and try to answer
some stuff my self by way of contributing back and also solve problems
myself. Linux is bloody complex no matter what way you look at it!! And
deliver...Yup! I'm that kinda guy....so...When I get a chance latter
today I'll plug my trusty old SBLive 5.1 back in and see what it does.

R~