[linux-audio-user] Re: A little scared of Debian, was Fresh PC waiting for basic installation - Advice?

Robert Epprecht epprecht at solnet.ch
Fri Jul 9 12:10:42 EDT 2004

"Alejandro Lopez" <alex_osiris at hotmail.com> writes:

> I had just decided to give DeMuDi a try, I had decided this for
> simplicity because now there's a beta available which comes as a
> single CD, that's single instalation for OS (Debian) + music studio.
>
> But I've just come accross this article:
> http://www.debianplanet.org/node.php?id=831
> entitled "An Unbiased Review of Debian 3.0". They say things like you
> are supposed to know the name of your drivers ... [snip]

I suggest you just try it out ;-)  You might find it quite easy
and if you do have problems there are a lot of people ready to help you.
Don't forget that by reporting problems you help free software getting
better.

Probably it would be a good step to subscribe to the agnula-users list
if you're not subscribed already (see www.agnula.org).

Robert Epprecht