[linux-audio-user] how good are soundfonts and where do I find them?

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Fri Jul 9 12:59:51 EDT 2004

Christian Schoenebeck wrote:
> Es geschah am Mittwoch, 7. Juli 2004 23:33 als Mark Knecht schrieb:
>
>>files. There are still a few it really dies on but I cannot get the
>>developers to pay attention to those yet.
>

> What does that mean? :)

Christian - we talked about this! You and I! By email!

None of the Scrabee Bass gig files work. you thought they had some sort
of strange protection or a different kind of compression as I remember
it. This was all months ago.

> It's just a time issue. We have to finish the most important features for the
> first release first and after that we will start with bug tracking and wipe
> out all outstanding bugs and problems. I will have time again in two weeks,
> so I hope we'll have a stable release canditate in about a month.

Actually I think LS is working pretty well, although my copy is a month old.