[linux-audio-user] Finale for Linux

RickTaylor at Speakeasy.Net RickTaylor at Speakeasy.Net
Fri Jul 9 15:46:10 EDT 2004

On 09-Jul-2004 Them wrote:
}  RickTaylor at speakeasy.net wrote:

} >   http://laurent.riesterer.free.fr/gepetto/manual-content.html
} >   ...Close as I can get off the top of my head. ...I know there's some
} >   obscure stuff that you can use. I'm really not up to searching for it
} >   at the moment.
}
}  Oh, that would be handy for doing Fantasia type stuff, indeed!

 :} Yeah... I've not managed to get it to build the last few times I've
downloaded it... Looks like I'm trying it again. There's a bunch of old,
obscure stuff available... That's one of my favorite things about linux.

http://www.artofillusion.org
http://www.cgl.ucsf.edu/chimera/index.html {A bit specific but cool}
http://sourceforge.net/projects/kandid/
http://wam.inrialpes.fr/software/limsee2/
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/388

 Some current winners of the prize for obscure nifty animation stuff.

E-Mail: RickTaylor at Speakeasy.Net
Date: 09-Jul-2004
Time: 14:32:47

This message was sent by XFMail