[linux-audio-user] Re: linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 10, Issue 42

Brian Redfern bredfern at calarts.edu
Fri Jul 9 16:40:04 EDT 2004

photoshop works under wine, a lot of stuff works under wine, but if you
look at cinepaint, it actually kicks photoshop's butt in terms of image
quality (which is why its used professionally in film editing), so often
times it turns out that the open source alternatives are better than
commercial software.

The only thing I have to dual boot for is to use flash, but I believe that
it runs under cross-over office, so there's just fewer and fewer reasons
to have to dual boot back to windows.