[linux-audio-user] Virtual Mixing Desk

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Sat Jul 17 17:23:35 EDT 2004

Hi,

please don't start that discussion sliders vs knobs again.

Some things to clarify: The knobs work like sliders, press the left button and
move your mouse up and down or use the wheel or press the middle button to
set the value directly without the turning towards the value.

Planned:
- Setting the value per textinput from contextmenu.
- Make it choosable whether knobs or sliders should be used.

Arnold

PS: Everyone I showed the knobs (which are from kdemultimedia and last edited
by Matthias Kretz btw) said: Oh, wow, these look beautifull...

--
Get my public-key from pgp.mit.edu or pgp.uni-mainz.de
---