Re [linux-audio-user] Low latency with 2.6?

The Other sstubbs at shout.net
Mon Jul 19 08:43:25 EDT 2004

> I actually use Andrew Morton's low latency patch for the linux
> kernel
> [1] with a 2.4.25, and I searched the www for a patch usable with
> the
> 2.6 Linux kernel tree but I didn't found nothing...
> Is this one the more up-to-date, or does somebody know where I
> should
> find a patch for the 2.6 serie?

I'm working with 2.6.4 and the Con Kolivas patches.  I have the
2.6.4-ck2 kernel in a Linux From Scratch (LFS) 5.1 area that I'm
building.  Haven't had a chance to get to any music work yet, as I'm
still working out a problem getting IceWM 1.2.14 built.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/ckolivas/kernel/

Just checking this link, I see Kolivas is up to 2.6.7-ck5 version.

For your consideration,
'The Other' Stephen Stubbs