[linux-audio-user] SCORE for UNIX/Linux ?

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Mon Jul 19 12:13:47 EDT 2004

Hi Joerg:

  Yes, of course, you're right, TeX is also a requirement for LilyPond.
I guess when I'm using MT it feels like I'm using TeX, so the TeX aspect
feels "closer" than when I use LilyPond.

  I ran PMX examples from the PMX package itself, in version 2.5.01.
I've just discovered the PDF manual, I'll study it today and try the
preprocessor again this evening.

  Btw, I must congratulate you on your recent versions of NoteEdit.
Thank you for the fine software !

Best regards,

dp