[linux-audio-user] live music with linux

antoine rivoire antoine.rivoire at ntlworld.com
Fri Jul 23 12:56:04 EDT 2004

Excellent.
I did my first gig with linux at the end of April. I was using mostly
SC3, and a bit of Klupper through Freqtweak. SC3 was used for
manipulation of live instruments, triggering larger files and sequences.
I also used my UC16 to control all parameters in SC3. all that done on
my desktop running gentoo and jack of course. All the prepared sound
were done in linux too, using various bits and Ardour to put them
together. The live instruments were as follows: sax (alto double tenor),
violin, cello and symbals.unfortunatley i dont have a recording as of
yet. All i have is picture were you can just about make out my screen
with emacs running in the bottom right corner.
it's there:
     http://homepage.ntlworld.com/a.rivoire/Metropolis.jpg

--
antoine rivoire <antoine.rivoire at ntlworld.com>