[linux-audio-user] CPU clock - beware

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Sat Jul 24 08:26:50 EDT 2004

Last Saturday 24 July 2004 05:17, Russell Hanaghan was like:
> Wow! I luv JAMin. But it makes my Athalon XP 2500 with 512MB RAM break a
> sweat when I run it with Ardour. :)

Ah yes, I should point out that's xrun free when I run it on its own (+JACK)
to process external sources (in 192MB RAM). So far I've only managed to use
it in conjunction with ReZound, glitch free. Even ecasound balked at it
previously. I doubt very much that I could run it with Ardour. Perhaps I'll
have more luck now.

If not, then I really will have to get some more memory ;-)

cheers

tim hall