[linux-audio-user] Kernelconfig question (or do i use the wrong fileformat?)

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Mon Jul 26 11:08:11 EDT 2004

Hi folks,

I've got a little problem here:

This weekend I used my laptop to record two live-events. Everything went fine
using Jack and timemachine.
Except: Timmachine crashed on the second recording after reaching a filesize
of 2GB. I once thought timemachine did use a fileformat which isn't bound to
the maximumsize of 2GB of the standard-wave-files...
My second thought is, that my kernel doesn't support files above 2GB so I was
looking through my config for an option related to filesize, but didn't find
one.

Am I missing a config-option or am I using the wrong format/application?

Any hints welcome...

Arnold

--
Get my public-key from pgp.mit.edu or pgp.uni-mainz.de
---