[linux-audio-user] on-line sound lybrary

Pete Harlow peter.harlow at thales-transportservices.com
Tue Jul 27 05:17:57 EDT 2004

I've posted a few recordings of trains and aircraft on:

http://catnip.co.uk/ogg/

And no, the one labelled 'rabbit' is *not* a rabbit - it is my signature
tune!

If you need pictures to go with the sounds, the planes are on:

http://catnip.co.uk/essonne/lafertealais/airshow2004.php

and the steam train on:

http://www.catnip.co.uk/transpt/pithiviers.php

Just for the record, the recordings were made using a consumer grade
stereo mike plugged into a JVC cassette deck, which was running from a
12 - 230 volt inverter in my car. The recordings were then digitised
with a Soundblaster and arecord, level tweaked with Sox, and ogged with
oggencode.

Regards,

Pete.

--

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only.
If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,