[linux-audio-user] OT: two more little things

Chris Pickett chris.pickett at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Jul 27 15:07:56 EDT 2004

Aaron,

There are plenty of auctions for used gear on eBay all the time.  I
think spamming special interest lists is okay (for example, links to a
synthesizer you are selling on a mailing list for that synthesizer), but
not things as widely subscribed as linux-audio-user.  If I want to buy
something on eBay I can use eBay's search engine.  I mean come on, one
of your links is for a PC keyboard that's even missing a key!

Respectfully,
Chris