[linux-audio-user] live music with linux

Matthew Allen matthew at lith.com
Wed Jul 28 15:13:27 EDT 2004

Sorry I am just getting back from vacation and going through mails.

I would second this. Of course get rid of it running automatically (I think fedora core 1 has it set up to run at least once a day). I run it everynow and then by hand (updatedb). When you have 100's of gigs of harddrive filled with stuff locate is way more speedy than find. (if its up to date)