[linux-audio-user] live music with linux

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Jul 28 15:52:25 EDT 2004

Hallo,
Chris Pickett hat gesagt: // Chris Pickett wrote:
> I need an "i'm-going-away-from-my-computer-so-do-annoying-things"
> script, or some kind of scheduler based on cpu usage.

For example you could run these commands when logging off. A very cool
idea I just had is this: You could add a script to your xscreensaver
conf.  Just add it to ~/.xscreensaver in the "programs" section. You
could for example put a call to anacron there.  Ah, the wonders of
Linux configurability. ;)

Ciao