[linux-audio-user] Your synth wishlist?

Atte André Jensen atte at ballbreaker.dk
Fri Jul 30 03:42:14 EDT 2004

Dave Robillard wrote:

> So, what features are important to you in a synth?  What annoys you
> about the current crop of linux synths?

I think the most important feature in such a project is that it is well
documented. I know it's a drag to do for most programmers, but it's
very, very important, and a weak spot with many (most) Open Source
projects (you didn't say, but I assume your planning on Open Source...).

For instance I've been using csound for over two years, but would really
like to check out supercollider. But the level of DIY/hackerism involved
in the SC-doc means that I never find the time to get started.

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk