[linux-audio-user] OpenJay website hacked/defaced.

J_Zar j_zar at openjay.org
Tue Jun 1 17:28:14 EDT 2004

Alle 22:21, martedì 1 giugno 2004, Jan Weil ha scritto:
> On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 12:24:28PM -0700, Stephen Hassard wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I was just wandering around some of my old bookmarks and noticed the the
> > OpenJay website has been defaced, probably through an old PHPNuke
> > security hole.
> >
> > http://www.openjay.org/
> >
> > I can't find an email address to notify on the page anymore, so I'm
> > posting here so that someone might fix/take down the server ..
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Steve
>
> It was Gianluca Romanin who just recently announced that openjay.org was
> back online using phpNuke. :-(
>
> I CCed him.

Ok... thank you all of giving me that news... but I'm not to astonished from
the fact: not to difficult defacing a PhpNuke release. What I'm using was
7.1... Ok another upgrade and back online in 2 days I fear...

Really wondering why so many script kiddies like to lost their time in such a

Thanks again!

--

             J_Zar
        Gianluca Romanin