[linux-audio-user] determining source of latency (system info included)

Nick Salamander sandroban at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 19:59:03 EDT 2004

i'm afraid i don't even see a "Wave" item.

i'm using gnome-mixer and alsamixer-gui.

i am using "Line" for the input, but i also seem to
need something called "ADC" selected for any capture
to happen at all.  but it always sounds horrendous.

i don't know if all this is a separate issue from the
latency issue or not.

thanks