[linux-audio-user] Synchronization

Chris Cannam cannam at all-day-breakfast.com
Fri Jun 4 03:42:06 EDT 2004

On Thursday 03 Jun 2004 9:45 pm, Them wrote:
> Does it work the
> other way around, using Ardour for the master and a sequencer as
> the slave (using SMPTE, MTC, MMC, whatever)?

Rosegarden will work as the slave (including for recording) when using
JACK transport.  It won't slave using MMC, although there is some
basic MMC master support that I've never tried to use myself.

As James Stone pointed out, you may need a newer version of Rosegarden
to get JACK transport support -- it appeared in 0.9.7, and the
current version is 0.9.8.

Chris