[linux-audio-user] Sync MusE/Rosegarden to an external Master?

Thorsten Mika tmika at t-online.de
Fri Jun 4 10:18:26 EDT 2004

Hello all,
I asked this on the MusE and the Rosegarden list, but no answers so far.

Until now, I used MusE 0.6.3 for sequencing, as a slave being controlled
by my external BR-8 HD-recorder.

Switching to MusE 0.7.0pre3 breaks things: When I start the BR-8, the
MusE cursor does not move, but after I pressed stop it direclty jumps to
the correct place (without having played any sound).

So I decided to give Rosegarden a try: The MIDI events show up in the
Transport Window, but Rosegarden does neither start nor stop.

I think I have configured both programs correctly to run as a slave.

Any hint?

Thank you,

  t.

Thorsten Mika                                  mailto: tmika at t-online.de
Hamm / Germany                                               TM5173-RIPE

Public Key ID: 41338C37 -- http://www.keyserver.net