[linux-audio-user] JACK of two Cards

Russell Hanaghan hanaghan at starband.net
Sat Jun 5 03:01:56 EDT 2004

I have asked, just as you too are asking for a "dream come true!" Cheapo
cards for multiple IO's...

But alas...this is not to be!  You can get both cards working in tandem
(of sorts) with the right ".asoundrc" file but they will not stay in
sync. I had 2 identical SBlive 5.1's and prayed constantly and fervently
to the great God of ALSA whom betrothed to us the .asoundrc miracle. For
40 days and 40 nights I fasted...but the "fuzzy wuzzies" in one or the
other card were NOT to be cast out. I was angry...then repentent.

I returned to use of 1 single cheap crap card....And it was good!

R~