[linux-audio-user] digial audio synch between two machines

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Tue Jun 8 23:29:47 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I've been sending two channels of audio via SPDIF from an RME Hammerfall
DSP multiface to to a Delta 66. Listening to the Delta, I notice some
little periodic glitches which seem to indicate a synch problem [these
glitches are not present when receiving from the same card via analog].
Can anybody suggest how I can troubleshoot this? Is it necessary to make
one a master and one a slave? If so, how is this done?

thx,
d.
--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl