[linux-audio-user] MWO Nova M.Trax Linux-powered DAW

Daniel James daniel at mondodesigno.com
Tue Jun 15 04:11:28 EDT 2004

> I just saw a new Linux-powered DAW mentioned in AudioMedia's
> AES Review, called the MWA Nova M.Trax, which claims ProTools
> compatibility. Does anyone know more about it?

I'm afraid not - it looks interesting, but there's no mention of a
release date or actual photos, so I'm guessing it's still under
development.

The only reference on the web I can find is from last September:

http://nleguide.com/SYPHAnewsarchive/SYPHAnews300903.html

Just below there's an interesting bit about an ALSA driver for a
Digigram miXart 8 AES/EBU multichannel card.

Cheers

Daniel