[linux-audio-user] Note Edit and recording from MIDI keyboard

Joerg Anders j.anders at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Thu Jun 17 09:31:43 EDT 2004

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004, Dave Phillips wrote:

>   It appears that changes to the MIDI input have killed it. I tried
> recording notes from my CZ101 but they were all crammed into a single
> chord. NE then issued an error dialog that could not be removed, and I
> ended up having to kill the app.

Hmm, I had no possibility to test the recording. Only the import
from MIDI file. Are you able to put all into a MIDi file and send it to me ?

Please do the same with ...

 + On Thu, 17 Jun 2004, Dave Phillips wrote:
 +
 + >   Btw, the exported beaming is inconsistent, sometimes it's there and
 + > sometimes not. Stem direction seems to be correct. Rests are sometimes
 + > placed incorrectly, i.e., above the staff instead of within it, other
 + > times they're in the correct positions. I'll gladly supply any files you
 + > might want to see for comparison.

... these files! Please send the *.not and the *.ly!

> I notice also that the rest and snap
> values have been removed from the Filter dialog. Those seemed to be
> rather helpful, why were they removed ?

No, this is because of the changed algoritms.

Don't thank me! Thank Leon Vinken <leon.vinken at hetnet.nl>. He did it alone.

--
J.Anders, Chemnitz, GERMANY (ja at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de)