[linux-audio-user] Good mixer for Delta 1010LT...

Russell Hanaghan hanaghan at starband.net
Thu Jun 17 11:31:56 EDT 2004

Hi folks,

Finally took the plunge and bought a 1010LT...

I have it working on my previous MDK 10 setup but still using the old
2.4.22mm2 kernel. Can't seem to get 2.6 to work quite as faithfully yet.

Anyhooo, I was really happy with QAmix before as a nicely laid out mixer
app but alas...it seems it is no good with the Delta??

Is there anything out there other than the regular Alsamixergui or Gnome
alsa-mixer that has some flexibility here?

R~