[linux-audio-user] Somebody else said it first...

RickTaylor at Speakeasy.Net RickTaylor at Speakeasy.Net
Sat Jun 19 06:14:24 EDT 2004

On 19-Jun-2004 miriam clinton (iriXx) wrote:
}  RickTaylor at speakeasy.net wrote:
} >On 19-Jun-2004 Rick Henry wrote:

} >}  Those of us that subscribe to this list already use some form of email.

} > I'm discussing it because there was a message in my inbox that interested
} >and I felt like replying to.
}
}  yeah. thread drift rocks. and its part of creating music. if you cant

 I think that's where some of the best ideas come from... they just sort of grow
out of others...

}  let your mind drift - programming wise, musically, artistically - if you
}  cant let your subconscious do its stuff, you'll end up going stale.
}
}  at least, thats my NSHO

 I just figure that everyone in here already uses email in some form or
another... discussing it can't help but be beneficial. Besides... If we stuck
to the subject too closely it would get pretty boring.

E-Mail: RickTaylor at Speakeasy.Net
Date: 19-Jun-2004
Time: 05:09:02

This message was sent by XFMail