[linux-audio-user] Pros/Cons of the Delta 1010LT?

Jason MacDermott jmacdermott at rogers.com
Mon Jun 21 17:20:54 EDT 2004

I was looking at one of the RME cards to use under Linux (Ardour, etc.)
because of its ADAT ins/outs, and since I have an ADAT machine hooked up to
my mixer.

However, since the Delta 1010LT is significantly cheaper, has lots of
Ins/Outs (albeit RCAs) and SPIDIF connections, I am now considering this
route.  Can anyone give me any thoughts on it?  I am far from a pro, but of
course I want something I will be able to live with for a number of years.

Thanks,
Jay