[linux-audio-user] RE: New TAP plugins

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Wed Jun 23 07:07:31 EDT 2004

Downloaded and actually succeded in compiling them! (What--no configure script
to block the compilation, just a valid makefile!).

Not so much luck with the reverb-edit. Does not like my pkg-config (it IS
recent enough!) and cannot fine a jack.pc file (this may be a non-debian
something) My jack IS recent enough. I suppose I could wade through the
monster and take these tests out and compile the thing.

Then again, jackmix will not compile and neither will gmorgan (this needs alsa
include files but cannot find them--I do have them).

I guess if I were make configure scripts that reflected my computer, few
others would succeed in using them. Maybe the solution is to supply valid
makefiles and instructions to set some env parameters before making.