[linux-audio-user] Rosegarden not accepting any more input-- bug?

Mark Wilson mrmoo1231 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 13:28:07 EDT 2004

I was editing an .rg file I had originally started in
old Rosegarden 2.1, which
a) for some reason wasn't recognized as an rg file by
rosegarden-4, and
b) would nevertheless allow me to import the MIDI that
had been created from the original,

BUT

I got to a certain point in one of the tracks, and it
would not let me insert any more notes or rests.  The
piece is in 6/8, but there I was stuck with a 5/8
measure. I've not fully investigated possible
work-arounds, as it was past my bedtime, but I'm
thinking maybe I can create the rest of the track as a
different file, and splice it in at a certain point.
Will RG let me do this?

Thanks,
Mark

=====
--
Seek professional help!  Ask a librarian.