[linux-audio-user] List Archive and replying

Marv Smoak smoak at mis.net
Thu Jun 24 13:26:15 EDT 2004

Question about the archive and replying to a message. I'm
running rh8, Planetccrma vintage March, 03.  KDE is my
friend; KMail, my mail program.  I get the list emails and
have no problems replying to a message if it's in my lau
mailbox.

When I'm viewing a message in the archive, and click
on Reply, the message to which I'm replying is not
quoted in the compose-message screen.  I'm sure I can
solve this by cut/paste manually.  Is there a way to
setup the mail program to generate the quote of the
the replied-to message automatically as when the original
message is in my mailbox?  Or is this a limitation of
the archive setup?

Yes; I'm lazy,
Marv