[linux-audio-user] [ANN] swh-plugins 0.4.4

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Jun 25 08:58:05 EDT 2004

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 05:19:30 -0500, Jan Depner wrote:
> Steve,
>
> 	It was in the tarball but it didn't work.  After adding the .txt file I
> get:

Oops. Sorry guys. Looks like I shouldn't have done a release when it wasn't
possible for me to test it :(

The script is here: http://plugin.org.uk/src/metadata/txt2scale.pl

On a related note, if theres anyone who has any idea how to get recent
auto* to generate a clean Makefile and configure script to build LADSPA
.so files I'd really like to hear. My old hack is breaking on 1.8.3, and
it worked on older versions :(

The problem is that its ignoring too much of my redefined behaviour for
building *.c and *.o files when I put the .so files in pkgbin_PROGRAMS.

- Steve