[linux-audio-user] how to make usb audio sit nicely with jack?

Kent, Gary gkent at mhc.edu
Tue Mar 2 17:02:09 EST 2004

Patrick:
	Thanks for responding to my pleas for help!  I run Red Hat 9
(moving to Planet CCRMA Fedora Core soon).  Rate is at 48000, but I do
use period size of 512 (maybe that's the problem). The /tmp directory I
have never changed. Thanks for this tip.  I will try it and hit you
back.
	There is not much info out there (or I'm probably looking in the
wrong place) regarding a proper setup of the /etc/modules.conf file.  I
could sure use some insight into this file.

Thanks again Patrick,

gk