[linux-audio-user] [Fwd: Edirol FA-101 Linux Support]

Martin Habets errandir_news at mph.eclipse.co.uk
Mon Mar 15 12:50:39 EST 2004

>  From: Dan Harper <tech at danharper.org>
>
> I just sent this e-mail to Edirol.  It may be useful to someone if
> they're contacting them or any other company for Linux support.
>

> Dan

The FA-101 is based on the BridgeCo BEBOB, like a number of other products from
Apogee, Tascam and Presonus that were presented at NAMM. If we could get support
from one of these vendors it should be (relatively) easy to get them all working.

People also talked about the M-Audio FW410 on this list before. I know it uses
the DM1000 inside. Anyone know if FW410 is also based on BEBOB?

Is anybody in touch with BridgeCo, or any info wrt their stand on Linux?
But all this won't get us around the Yamaha connection management issue, will it?

Martin

http://www.bridgeco.net/products/bebob/bebob.shtml