[linux-audio-user] RE: Live audio sampler

LinuxMedia linuxmedia4 at netscape.net
Tue Mar 23 11:11:18 EST 2004

> have you looked at simsam?  very straightforward:
>
> http://simsam.sourceforge.net/

I see from the simsam page that the current version is still 0.1.7. I
highly encourage you to try simsam. Although, I found the earlier
version (0.1.6) to be much better. I found 0.1.7 to be buggy and yet
there wasn't any features that were important enough to to deal with the
current bugs.

I'm making this too complicated... Simsam is great. It's simple, strait
forward and "unbloated". I just found 0.1.6 to be a much better version.

Good luck
Rocco