[linux-audio-user] ANNOUNCE: Rosegarden-4 0.9.7 released

Maarten de Boer mdeboer at iua.upf.es
Thu Mar 25 13:12:53 EST 2004

> The Rosegarden team are pleased to announce the release of
> Rosegarden-4 0.9.7, an audio and MIDI sequencer and score editor
> for Linux.

Hello,

Great job!

I just compiled this release on a Debian sarge system with only a
slight problem with the Xft.h includes from notefont.cpp and
notefontviewer.cpp , which I solved adding
  #include <ft2build.h>
  #include FT_FREETYPE_H
before include Xft.h

When I run it, it doesn't go beyond the splash screen (or maybe it
takes a very long time?), but things seems to work okay if I run
rosegarden --nosplash

Maarten