[linux-audio-user] couple of muse questions

Jack O'Quin joq at io.com
Thu Mar 25 14:59:41 EST 2004

James Stone <stone1 at btinternet.com> writes:

> Does the realtime LSM work with 2.4.x kernels ('cos thats what I'm using)?

No.  Not unless you install that large SELinux backport patch.  If you
do that, it should work, but no one has tested it in that environment.
I consider that overkill for running this small module.  For 2.4, I
would recommend applying the two-line capabilities patch, instead.

Sorry for the digression.  Someone mentioned 2.6 earlier in this
thread, and I was curious if anyone had tried Muse with the LSM yet.
--
  joq