[linux-audio-user] Help for isisalsa driver coding

Felipe Sologuren sologuren at estudiohum.cl
Wed Mar 31 15:29:43 EST 2004

Hello:
	Sorry by my english.
	I'm request for people could help in coding of isisalsa driver (for
Guillemot Maxistudio Isis). I'm not a developer, only entusiast user,
and people developing in this project "know little of alsa coding rules"
and/or got little time.
	The status is only playback and still have bugs for work with alsa
applications, this is the area for my request. The reversing is complete.
	Maybe the card isn't a professional audio device, but offer the
possibility of several users to switch their environment to linux (for
me it does) and cause guillemot closed win2k/xp support for this card.

	Feel free to forward (please).

	http://uk.guillemot.com/brand/gamme/son/msisis/isis.html
	http://fr.guillemot.com/brand/gamme/son/msisis/isis.html
	http://sourceforge.net/projects/isisalsa/