[linux-audio-user] jamin: lookahead_limiter_const_1906.so ?

Malcolm Baldridge linux-audio at paypc.com
Sat May 1 01:03:45 EDT 2004

> Maybe that's what I am missing in Jamin, then, is the lookahead setting.
> I only see release time, and the "default" limiter gives some pretty
> hammered peaks.

Hrm, is this a Jamin-specific plugin, or something that can be wired into
ALSA or JACK?  I have an application which could benefit from some AGC-like
functionality, and in my case, turn-around latency isn't really a concern.
[I can drive a pipeline as long as I want, so long as I never lose data.]

Even if thee drink from the blissful River Lethe, thoust cannot forget Quality,

=MB=
--
A focus on Quality.