[linux-audio-user] wav editor that does not require alsa

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Tue May 4 02:28:30 EDT 2004

On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 11:12:28PM +0200, mik wrote:
> i think he means "dividing into cd-tracks". gcdmaster is good at that(http://cdrdao.sourceforge.net/gcdmaster/).

+1 on gcdmaster. I just started using it for backing up my vinyl to
CD and it's so quick and easy... I just record the two sides with ecasound,
start a project in gcdmaster, add the two audio files I just recorded,
find the track boundaries (usually really easy) and drop in
cue points. When the cues are done I pop in a blank and click "record".
The resulting CDs play perfectly.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com