[linux-audio-user] Audacity/Windows/Plugins

Daniel James daniel at mondodesigno.com
Tue May 4 12:21:23 EDT 2004

>  If I've stepped on your toes I apologize for that

Not at all, I was just pointing out that my experience of the Audacity
community was different from yours. I think sometimes when people ask
for help, they get a direct personal response rather than a post to
the list, and this won't show up in list archives of course.

> If you are saying this is the wrong place for me (and others) to
> get help then possibly you should eliminate this list all together.

I'm not the list admin, but I'll cc this message to audacity-users to
see what other people think. It makes sense to fold both -users and
-help into one.

Cheers

Daniel