[linux-audio-user] regarding mobos and CPUs

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 11:15:46 EDT 2004

i've got a couple dual amd tyan tiger boards. there is
a problem with the 33/66mhz pci slots. if dual cpu and
there's a 66mhz device then an irq conflict occurs
between the cpus and prevents booting. i wanted the
66mhz pci slots for a hardware scis raid controler.
you can force those slots to use 33mhz or run a single
cpu in them. i haven't checked to see if there's any
updates for these mobos that would fix the issue.

ron