[linux-audio-user] Newbie checks in

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Tue May 11 10:39:12 EDT 2004

I use Audacity for a lot of things but multitrack recording isn't it's
strong suit.  I use Ardour for that and have done some decent recordings
with it - http://myweb.cableone.net/eviltwin69/fuzzy2.html.  Granted, it
is in beta so you have to watch it if you want to do an upgrade.  I
always hang on to the last release that worked well for me and beta test
from another directory.

Jan