[linux-audio-user] Looking for a software drum machine usable on stage

Charles Goyard charles at terrien.org
Wed May 12 05:37:06 EDT 2004

Thank you Franck and Michal for your experience and hints.

I'll peek into pd. It seems to have a very active community. RTMix looks
very interresting, and is the kind of glue I may need. As a beginning,
I'll try to make PD and Hydrogen and RTMix work together.

It may all end with a "live mode" for Hydrogen build from libhydrogen,
even though I don't know C++ programming. If anyone has perl bindings
for libhydrogen, I would be happy :).

Regards,

--
Charles